+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Having an Orchiectomy Before Vagioplasty Affect Potential Size of Your Vagina?

Exclamation Does Having an Orchiectomy Before Vagioplasty Affect Potential Size of Your Vagina?

I have been on an HRT regimen for 2 years, now, so I need to consider having an orchiectomy since the cost of having a full vagioplasty/labioplasty may be a bit much for my current resources. The following question is heavily debated back-and-forth on many sites of the Internet so I need a definitive answer.

If I have an orchiectomy now, will it affect the size/depth of my vagina once I finally have full Gender Confirmation Surgery?

Asking THE Current Paramount Question Of My Life,

Camille

Minnesota, one of the United States of America
    It most certainly will, Cami, since it is all that loose, icky, dangely skin of the scrotum that they use to fashion the vagina, particularly regarding the depth of the vagina.

I have heard of girls getting an orchi first, then having SRS, and they weren't able to get much depth, unless you had the surgeon leave a lot of that loose tissue skin. So that would be something you would gave to decide on. If you knew for sure that you were going through with the SRS, then you could do it that way.

I however, at my damn age and sexual preference, figured I would never have a use for the vagi-gi, so I had my PS take as much skin off that he could, which worked out really good for me. (I can wear a bikini with no obvious bulge showing!)

Hope this helps.

Proud Supporter of The Wounded Warrior Project

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Shooooot, Gwenda! I guess I'm just gonna bite the frakking bullet, borrow the rest of the money I need for GCS, and incur debt for the next few years. My life just isn't going to really BE until I do. . . .

BTW, you're pic's pretty hot, Gwen. . . . lol

your* You're distracting me.

*sighs* Does anyone have suggestions for me in covering the economic costs of having my Gender Confirmation Surgery done?

Gods-curse capitalism: it's bullsh!t!
    Last edited by Alana; 01-02-2013 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Please do not make consecutive posts. Edit your original post. Thank you

Cami,

I am also in a financial bind, i.e. unemployed. I have had consultations on breast augmentation and FFS, both outta my reach. However, there is a company that will loan monies for medical procedures: CareCredit. go to www.carecredit.com If I was employed, had an income, I would go this route.

Laura Jane
    "You can not change your yesterdays, but you can change your tomorrows."

+ Reply to Thread